And by classy I mean NOT that weird 70’s faux wood paneling that belongs in an elk lodge – not your living room (I’m looking at you, Mom.) There are so many interesting ways to add board and batten paneling to your home and they’re all surprisingly inexpensive. Plus, when you add a durable semi-gloss paint, you’re protecting your walls from the torture of little ones (read: a child with a crayon). Here are a few different ways to to spend a weekend on board and batten style paneling.
1. Bathroom by Ana White Home Maker
2. Hallway by Evolution of Style
3. Headboard by Evolution of Style
4. Laundry Room by Evolution of Style
5. Functional Bathroom found via Sherri Howard
6. Kitchen by Funky Junk Interiors
Top photo by A Well Dressed Home